We offer a one day course for installers and maintainers of the SCM CUBO2 Smart range of condensing units. It is suitable for anyone who needs to know more about small R744 transcritical systems and how they should be installed and serviced
Training is carried out at our Beijer Ref Academy in Wetherby where we have two fully functional systems available.
Please contact us if you require any more information on +44 (0)800 077 8436 or email us at: [email protected]
The one day course the following theory and practical topics are included:
- Basics of R744 including hazards and safe handling
- Explanation of transcritical operation
- Key installation and service tool differences
- Overview of the SCM CUBO₂ Smart condensing unit range
- Explanation of SCM operation and Carel control
- Key installation differences including K65 pipework and pressure testing
- Pre-commissioning and set-up including electronic control overview
- Processing, charging and running the system
- Service & maintenance.
Visit the Beijer Ref Academy website to find out more; https://www.beijerrefacademy.co.uk/